Get Relationships Advice

Find out what to do if your relationship breaks down, or if you are experiencing problems or domestic abuse. You may also want information or advice on making a will or what to do after a death. The organisations below all provide different services to support you. Click on the ‘website’ button for more information.


Look Online: Relationships

Find out what your rights are if your relationship breaks down, including access to children. Also information and advice on making wills, and what to do after a death.



Family Information Service

Middlesbrough Family Information Service provides accurate, high quality, accessible and impartial information, advice and guidance on services and activities in your local area for children and young people and families.



Relate North East

Helping people enjoy stronger relationships
across Darlington, Durham, Sunderland, Teesside and Scarborough.




Making relationships Safer.

Route2 work with Males who are being violent or abusive or are at risk of being violent to a partner or relative. They offer support and guidance to those over 18 years old men who volunteer for help to make appropriate choices and make their relationships safer.


Tel: 07484 501315


Copyright © 2014 Middlesbrough Citizens Advice Bureau. All rights reserved.

Charity registration number 1096071, Company limited by guarantee.

Registered number 4573848, England and Wales, Registered Office: 9 Linthorpe Road, Middlesbrough, TS1 1TH